LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CA (KABC/CNN) – A horse went on quite a ride after firefighters pulled it from a ravine.
The horse got stuck at the bottom of a 300-foot ravine in Southern California and was safely rescued Thursday afternoon.
A woman fell off the Santa Ana Trail while riding the 1,200-pound animal earlier in the day. The horse had to be sedated and blindfolded before it could be airlifted to safety.
The woman suffered minor injuries.
Copyright 2017 KABC via CNN. All rights reserved.
- Horse meat gets Pa. chef in trouble with USDA
- Tackling football: Horse riding world champ turns to other passion
- Vet tech creates high-tech horse scanning table
- South GA therapeutic riding center enters contest for new horse | News
- Have you completed the American Horse Council’s 2017 survey?
- Missing horse found by neighbor, returned home
- Second horse lost in Overland Park flooding found dead
- Paducah man gets a DUI after riding a horse while drunk