Simple horse racing systems to improve your betting.
1. Back any horse that has won its last race and runs again within 4days
2. In novice hurdle races back any top weighted horse that is top spot form in the daily mirror or top formcast in the daily mail newspaper
3. Put two strongly fancied 7/4 shots in an each way double. If both get placed you get your stake money back if both win you make a tidy profit
4. Back 3 and 5 lb claiming jockeys at the bottom of the weights in handicap races
5. Back back a top weight in handicap races if it is carrying a stone more weight than the horse next down in the weights
6. In two year old maiden races when a two year old horse has won its first races first time out back the same horse again to follow up with another win
7. Wait until last minute to place your football bets. This way you can check for any last minute injuries to key players or managerial changes etc
8. Avoid local derbies in your soccer bets as form lines sometimes go out of the window.
9. With your greyhound betting back the trap number of the winning greyhound of the previous race
10. Back trainers with a 33% or better strike rate of winners within the last 14 days. This information is available in most daily newspapers racing section
11. At the Cheltenham festival, look for horses with a previous course win as this is an unusual track. If more than one runner go for the horse with the highest form rating. If there is still more than one runner go for the horse shortest in the betting odds.
12. Check all 8 or 9 runner handicap races and back the first 2 in the betting forecast as long as the first in the betting forecast is 9/4 or bigger. You could back them both each way if you don’t like losing runs
13. Back draw 1 at Chester in all races especially if the horse drawn in stall 1 is a quick breaker from the stalls
P.S If you do not have the time for form study join my free horse racing email tipping service at the link below